Chicken noodle soup is the most popular soup in the world. Most major cuisines have recipes for chicken soup, some dating back centuries.
- 4 Ounces Egg Noodles
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 Cup Celery, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Carrots, sliced
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken, shredded
- Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Place the broth in a large pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the peas, carrots, and celery.
- Simmer, covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and noodles.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.
Back to Chicken Soup Recipes
Back to Chicken Recipes