Grilled Key Lime Chicken Recipe
- 3 lbs chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, ground
- In a blender, add in the water, key lime juice, honey, vegetable oil, ginger, black pepper and thyme and mix them until the mixture is well blended.
- Pour the mixture of the chicken breasts and let it marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Grill the chicken breasts over hot coals and turn them over once.
- Serve with lime slices.
Back to Grilled Chicken Recipes
Back to Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes